- Has worked on the restoration of Gaudi’s Torre Bellesguard and in the Hotel Mercer building rehabilitation with Rafael Moneo.
- Spending most of his time surrounded by old buildings and ruins like Indiana Jones, Marc invests his free time experimenting with emerging technologies and thinking about their impact in society.
- Passions: digital manufacturing and CNC machines, parametric design, product design, and technical and social prospective
- Became an architect in Madrid in 2002
- MsC Computing and Design course in the University of East London
- PhD thesis on Computational Physics, in Barcelona’s Technical University of Catalonia
- passions: programming, algorithmic design, robotics and electronics, bioarchitecture and, recently, “agrobotics”
- projects include: Histeria Festival, Alitura Bioarhitekturni Center, development of the POTI-POTI.org initiative, ORGAN research with SEED studio and the structural behavior of biomaterials like giant reed with ESFA in Barcelona’s Faculty of Architecture
- computer scientist from TŠC Kranj
- active member of the WLAN Slovenia organization
- collaborated on projects including Ljudmila Hacker Space, Festival Histeria and Duh Časa.
- active defender of every Open Source initiative and a believer on direct democracy
- textile engineer from NTF (University of Ljubljana)
- seeking to combines skills in textile materials with modern open source engineering technology
- worked in RogLab as a technician, where he came in contact with digital technologies and discovered their potential when applied to wearables
- for his master thesis, he is focusing on open source low cost textile machinery based on the Open Knit project